Sun Mote Copse Children will Listen
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee mentally added "provider" to that list as Niamh neared and dropped a stiff rabbit carcass at her feet. The smell of it made her mouth water and her stomach churn simultaneously. Not wishing to appear ungrateful, she thrust out a paw and settled it on the hare's prone back, all while keeping her attention focused on her friend's signing.

She'd gotten out of the habit herself, she knew, though it came just as fluidly as ever as she began to move her own forelegs. -"I think I used up all my 'fucking dumbass' cards,"- Towhee quipped dryly. -"I owe you my life,"- she agreed in a serious tone. Even as the words left her mouth, she realized that Niamh still was her Person, after all. The thought was warming and made her eyes crinkle.

Before she could say much else, Wraen appeared. Towhee angled herself toward the Sovereign and dipped her head. -"Hey Wraen, have I thanked you lately for looking after my stupid ass...?"- She'd made a point of it every time the leader dropped by, or maybe she'd only hallucinated as much. Towhee had been rather out of it much of the time up until recently. -"I really, really, R-E-A-L-L-Y appreciate you guys, more than I can say."-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Children will Listen - by RIP Niamh - November 13, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: Children will Listen - by Towhee - November 13, 2019, 03:39 PM
RE: Children will Listen - by RIP Niamh - November 13, 2019, 03:49 PM
RE: Children will Listen - by Wraen - November 13, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: Children will Listen - by Towhee - November 13, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: Children will Listen - by RIP Niamh - November 13, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: Children will Listen - by Wraen - November 15, 2019, 07:11 AM
RE: Children will Listen - by Towhee - November 18, 2019, 11:08 AM