Sun Mote Copse The end of Troy.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When he teased her about her recent activities, Towhee suddenly wondered: had they ever had a meaningful conversation about any of this stuff? Maybe it was weird to discuss your love and/or sex life with your brother, though she didn't remember feeling particularly awkward when observing Phox and Camilla. In any case, she appreciated the playfulness of the question and preferred their comfortable banter to anything too serious, especially when she had something so heavy to tell him.

"Yeah, can we talk about how ugly genitals are?" she quipped right back, thinking to herself, Especially mine. There was a flicker of angst there but she quickly continued with the joke. "Actually, I've bumped into a lot of them lately. Pip's just happen to be my favorite. Plus, they come attached to a cute face." Had she known about her brother's attraction to Niamh, Towhee probably would've found it hilarious that they both had a taste for blondes.

Towhee's tail twitched, her heart suddenly thudding as she thought of something else. Phox didn't seem the least pissed about her quite frankly irresponsible behavior, which made her wonder: did that mean he was totally open to the idea of Towhee popping out some puppies, even if they were bastards? Of course, that made sense, considering the nature of their relationship and the way they would step in for one another without a moment's hesitation. If she bore young, Phox probably wouldn't think twice about stepping up as their father figure, in the absence of a proper one.

"Too bad for him, I'm not really looking for romance. And there's another thing..." Her throat felt like it was closing all of a sudden. Towhee found herself compulsively swallowing again.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The end of Troy. - by Towhee - January 09, 2020, 11:18 AM
RE: The end of Troy. - by Yutani - January 10, 2020, 03:52 PM
RE: The end of Troy. - by Towhee - January 10, 2020, 08:44 PM
RE: The end of Troy. - by Phox - January 12, 2020, 12:01 PM
RE: The end of Troy. - by Towhee - January 12, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: The end of Troy. - by Phox - January 12, 2020, 12:38 PM
RE: The end of Troy. - by Towhee - January 12, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: The end of Troy. - by Phox - January 12, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: The end of Troy. - by Towhee - January 12, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: The end of Troy. - by Phox - January 12, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: The end of Troy. - by Towhee - January 12, 2020, 03:31 PM