Twisted Slough And heart to heart you'll win, if you survive
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,007 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She couldn't say what kept taking her away from home lately. Towhee simply felt restless lately. It was a different sort of energy from just before and during her heat, yet persistent in its own way. She couldn't sit still, yet her mind wandered as much as her feet. For instance, she completely lost track of herself today until a sudden downpour washed away her daydreams, forcing Towhee to seek shelter in totally unfamiliar terrain.

Cursing under her breath, she ducked under the sparse cover of a tree's bare boughs and gave herself a little shake. She stared balefully at the freezing rain, then swept her surroundings curiously. She was pretty sure this was the slough and—"Fen?"

As soon as she spotted her, Towhee darted back out into the rainfall, hustling over toward where her daughter was pressed tightly beneath an overhang. There wasn't room for both of them, so Towhee braked to a stop and peered in at the blind girl as she said too loudly, "Hey, it's me!"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
And heart to heart you'll win, if you survive - by Fennec - January 18, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: And heart to heart you'll win, if you survive - by Towhee - January 19, 2020, 08:58 PM