Redhawk Caldera And a voice, with the fear of a child, answers.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Finally, he said something that made sense. Feeling a twinge of hope, Towhee nodded, then moved toward the entrance. She thrust her head outside and loosed one of her trademark howls, sounding every bit the thunder goose as she summoned @Eljay or @Fennec. She couldn't exactly listen for an answer, so she quickly withdrew back into the cave's cold comfort.

Making sure to give Reyes his space, Towhee returned to her spot. She kept an eye on him, mostly concerned and also slightly confused. But hopefully one of the pack's caretakers could shed some light on the situation and help Reyes feel better.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: And a voice, with the fear of a child, answers. - by Towhee - January 22, 2021, 06:29 PM