Redhawk Caldera Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
If this was more intended for Niamh and Phox, just let me know and I'll remove this.

Towhee wondered if it was possible to get a headache purely from having too much on one's mind. Or perhaps it was simply a symptom of what was to come any day now. In any case, her head hurt. It was bad enough that she ventured out in search of one of the medics before abruptly remembering Fennec might not be available at the moment. Maybe she should just call Eljay directly then.

Before she could decide what to do, she spotted Alyx in the distance, her head raised. Although Towhee didn't hear the howl, she recognized the posture. Keeping her eyes squinted against the glare on the snow, she made her way over to the yearling. Her head pounded even harder for the effort, though she managed a small smile for the girl. With a pinch in her chest, she wondered if this was about Primrose somehow.

-"Hey. What's on your mind?"- Towhee asked.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Alyx - January 21, 2021, 11:43 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 01:33 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Alyx - January 27, 2021, 12:45 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Phox - January 27, 2021, 01:11 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Alyx - February 05, 2021, 08:38 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Phox - February 09, 2021, 10:08 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Towhee - February 09, 2021, 10:53 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Alyx - February 19, 2021, 11:33 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Phox - February 21, 2021, 10:10 AM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Towhee - February 22, 2021, 10:33 AM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Alyx - February 25, 2021, 10:59 AM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Phox - February 27, 2021, 05:22 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Towhee - February 27, 2021, 06:42 PM