Redhawk Caldera Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She couldn't guess what thoughts might be whirling in that young mind, though she hadn't expected small talk about the weather. Nonetheless, she managed a soft smile and took a seat. Towhee looked around at the whiteness covering everything, though that made her headache worse, so she quickly looked back to Alyx.

But before she could say anything, Phox arrived. Towhee tossed her brother a wan smile and then looked back to the yearling, a tendril of disquiet threading through her. Why had Alyx summoned her parents here? She wasn't really the type to seek out a group hug, though the Sovereign was still at least partly convinced this had something to do with Prim.

She almost dreaded sussing out the truth, plus she saw how discomfited Alyx looked. Rather than drive to the heart of the matter, Towhee replied to her observation by saying, -"We had all that rain in the summer, I'm not surprised we're seeing a lot of snow now. But your dad would know more about weather patterns than I would."- Aware of her own banality, she glanced at Phox again.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Alyx - January 21, 2021, 11:43 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Alyx - January 27, 2021, 12:45 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Phox - January 27, 2021, 01:11 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Towhee - January 27, 2021, 01:27 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Alyx - February 05, 2021, 08:38 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Phox - February 09, 2021, 10:08 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Towhee - February 09, 2021, 10:53 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Alyx - February 19, 2021, 11:33 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Phox - February 21, 2021, 10:10 AM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Towhee - February 22, 2021, 10:33 AM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Alyx - February 25, 2021, 10:59 AM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Phox - February 27, 2021, 05:22 PM
RE: Leave your bag of bones underneath your bed - by Towhee - February 27, 2021, 06:42 PM