Redhawk Caldera Whenever you hear the wind in the canyon.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Bronco's on absence but I'm gonna vaguely infer he's here so everybody can be present for the announcement.

It didn't take very long for the handful of Redhawks to gather around the Hobbit Hole's entry. As they arrived and settled, Meerkat moved nearer and took a seat to her mother's right. The Sovereign glanced over one streaked shoulder, curious if the pups had gone inside to nap. She spotted movement at the far end of the den, though the dim interior made it hard to see. She shrugged inwardly, then faced her small audience again. She would get this done quickly, before the pups cottoned on and disrupted the meeting.

"Hey guys, thanks for coming so quickly. I just wanted to get everyone together as a group to let you know that I'd like to pick at least one Regent, maybe two. I could use the help." There was room for three, though Towhee wasn't sure she could fill them all, if there was any possibility of her brother's return. Besides, two had always sufficed. "Instead of picking and choosing on my own, I thought I'd put that out there and let all of you think it over. And please do think it over, carefully, before letting me know if you're interested. I'd like to fill the position in the next couple of weeks."

She jumped a little when she finished her announcement and abruptly noticed Caracal seated beneath her left elbow. "Em cock hole!" he "introduced" with a boyish grin, then looked up to his mother for approval. But Towhee hadn't caught what he'd said; she was still recovering from her spiked heart rate, one paw clutched to her chest.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Whenever you hear the wind in the canyon. - by Towhee - April 26, 2021, 01:20 PM
RE: Whenever you hear the wind in the canyon. - by Towhee - May 03, 2021, 09:12 AM