Redhawk Caldera The Dream of Atlanta
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,013 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Sometimes she fell out of the habit of using ptero, though the daily lessons with Caracal and the twins kept it top of mind lately. In fact, she refused to speak out loud this morning, relying on body language and signs to interact with the kids. She needed them to get the hang of it because lipreading wasn't really an option for her with their baby speak. Towhee supposed it was good for exposure, though it did test her patience pretty terribly. She eventually lost her patience and summoned another responsible adult to take over while she headed out on patrol.

Towhee hadn't gone but a dozen steps when she glanced upward and saw Bronco coming toward the Hobbit Hole. She hadn't seen him since Fennec had broken the news, though the flustered mother didn't even think about that. Assuming he was on his way to see her three little shitheads, Towhee said distractedly to him, -I've been teaching them signs, if you wanna use them around them. It'd be really helpful, actually.-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The Dream of Atlanta - by RIP Bronco - May 12, 2021, 01:29 PM
RE: The Dream of Atlanta - by Towhee - May 12, 2021, 01:44 PM
RE: The Dream of Atlanta - by RIP Bronco - May 12, 2021, 01:56 PM
RE: The Dream of Atlanta - by Towhee - May 12, 2021, 02:01 PM
RE: The Dream of Atlanta - by RIP Bronco - May 12, 2021, 02:11 PM
RE: The Dream of Atlanta - by Towhee - May 12, 2021, 06:19 PM
RE: The Dream of Atlanta - by RIP Bronco - May 12, 2021, 07:04 PM
RE: The Dream of Atlanta - by Towhee - May 12, 2021, 09:33 PM