Redhawk Caldera The Dream of Atlanta
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,026 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He looked a little caught off guard by her request, though he agreed readily. Towhee had only slowed and not entirely stopped but now she did, letting out a long breath. Right, there was more to the world than her frustrations over teaching toddlers ptero.

Before she could think of what to say, Bronco asked if they could spend some time together. Understanding exactly why he might want that, she nodded. -I'm going to patrol. Come with me.- She flexed her toes and resumed walking, needing the momentum and space to continue working out some of her aggravation.

Briskly border-bound, the Sovereign said nothing else, though her orange eyes flicked to Bronco to make sure he was following and to let him know he had her attention.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The Dream of Atlanta - by RIP Bronco - May 12, 2021, 01:29 PM
RE: The Dream of Atlanta - by Towhee - May 12, 2021, 01:44 PM
RE: The Dream of Atlanta - by RIP Bronco - May 12, 2021, 01:56 PM
RE: The Dream of Atlanta - by Towhee - May 12, 2021, 02:01 PM
RE: The Dream of Atlanta - by RIP Bronco - May 12, 2021, 02:11 PM
RE: The Dream of Atlanta - by Towhee - May 12, 2021, 06:19 PM
RE: The Dream of Atlanta - by RIP Bronco - May 12, 2021, 07:04 PM
RE: The Dream of Atlanta - by Towhee - May 12, 2021, 09:33 PM