Redhawk Caldera The Dream of Atlanta
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,999 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It might make sense for Bronco to hold the rank alongside Fennec, though they weren't even mates (as far as she knew), nor did Towhee consider that relevant criteria. Otherwise, Reyes would've been Sovereign alongside her. No, her Regents would assume the position by their own independent merits entirely.

And he arguably had several of those, though before the Sovereign could get any more ahead of herself, there came a "but..." Her somewhat fraying attention snapped back to his lips, hearing him out in her particular way. Towhee didn't think that he couldn't dedicate himself to both endeavors, though she saw absolutely no reason to argue with him. This whole thing was about her pack mates choosing for themselves.

-I think that's great, Bronco, and I know you'll make a great dad,- Towhee replied. -Fen needs all the support she can get,- she added, wondering if her daughter would agree with that statement. But she knew she was right.

-"Although,"- she continued in the next breath, abruptly finding her voice in a way Bronco might very well find jarring, -"I guess I should be kicking your ass or something for knocking her up. In case you're wondering why I'm not, I just... I honestly don't have the bandwidth for anything but looking forward to my grandchildren. And I really do believe what I said, about you being a dad. You're gonna be terrific."-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The Dream of Atlanta - by RIP Bronco - May 12, 2021, 01:29 PM
RE: The Dream of Atlanta - by Towhee - May 12, 2021, 01:44 PM
RE: The Dream of Atlanta - by RIP Bronco - May 12, 2021, 01:56 PM
RE: The Dream of Atlanta - by Towhee - May 12, 2021, 02:01 PM
RE: The Dream of Atlanta - by RIP Bronco - May 12, 2021, 02:11 PM
RE: The Dream of Atlanta - by Towhee - May 12, 2021, 06:19 PM
RE: The Dream of Atlanta - by RIP Bronco - May 12, 2021, 07:04 PM
RE: The Dream of Atlanta - by Towhee - May 12, 2021, 09:33 PM