Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Just when she felt like she really was moving on with her life, Meerkat came home with news that threw Towhee into turmoil all over again. It wasn't much of a lead, but hell if she wasn't tempted to send someone else to the coast or even go there herself. But her daughter had run herself ragged searching for any trace of Phox (and Niamh), so the Sovereign painstakingly concluded that she couldn't keep putting her loved ones through this. The Redhawks just needed to stay at the caldera and focus on their family and life here. Let Phox come to them when he could.

She blew out a breath and stood, giving her swarthy pelt a shake before padding toward the Hobbit Hole's entrance. Meerkat was there, signing with Caracal and the twins. Towhee smiled at them fleetingly, though it slipped as her orange eyes lingered on the yearling. She looked so done and dusted. Her appearance served as a stark reminder why Towhee needed to give it a rest.

"Can you keep an eye on them a while longer? I want to find @Reyes and ask him something," Towhee called to Meerkat. All four of her kids looked her way and the Sovereign snickered as the yearling signed, -Sure!- and the three pups all emulated her with varying degrees of fluency. "Cool, be back in a bit."

Towhee began climbing the hill over the Hobbit Hole's entry, pausing beneath the dogwood tree to sniff the air and assess the sky. It was overcast and looked a bit like rain. For now, the clouds held and the Sovereign shuffled upward toward the caldera's brim.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Harmful and vicious. - by Towhee - May 19, 2021, 04:10 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Reyes (Ghost) - May 19, 2021, 05:39 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Towhee - May 19, 2021, 05:46 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Reyes (Ghost) - May 19, 2021, 05:52 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Towhee - May 19, 2021, 06:00 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Reyes (Ghost) - May 19, 2021, 06:07 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Towhee - May 19, 2021, 06:16 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Reyes (Ghost) - May 26, 2021, 10:26 AM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Towhee - May 26, 2021, 11:39 AM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Reyes (Ghost) - June 05, 2021, 07:43 PM
RE: Harmful and vicious. - by Towhee - June 05, 2021, 07:59 PM