Ouroboros Spine winter (nocturne of ice)
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Vairë mentioned a mentor, which piqued Towhee's curiosity. But the memory was an old one. Perhaps the teacher wasn't around any longer. Her lips parted as she considered asking, then she opted for silence as she focused on the task at hand.

She reported a myriad of scents—no surprises there—but selected a promising one in particular. "Mink?" Towhee repeated, having no sign for such a creature. As a matter of fact, she couldn't quite picture what a mink was. Was it the same difference as an ermine/stoat/weasel, that weird elongated rodent of many names?

Nodding to accept and acknowledge their quarry, Towhee sniffed until she picked up what she hoped was the right scent as well. -"Okay, let's follow our noses. Keep an eye out for paw prints in any mud or snow, droppings as well."-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
winter (nocturne of ice) - by Vairë - January 04, 2022, 11:19 AM
RE: winter (nocturne of ice) - by Towhee - January 04, 2022, 11:31 AM
RE: winter (nocturne of ice) - by Vairë - January 04, 2022, 04:32 PM
RE: winter (nocturne of ice) - by Towhee - January 04, 2022, 06:37 PM
RE: winter (nocturne of ice) - by Vairë - January 18, 2022, 10:51 AM
RE: winter (nocturne of ice) - by Towhee - January 18, 2022, 12:10 PM
RE: winter (nocturne of ice) - by Vairë - January 21, 2022, 04:32 PM
RE: winter (nocturne of ice) - by Towhee - January 25, 2022, 01:41 PM