Ouroboros Spine I move my feet but I feel no beat.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
This perfect stranger of a kid wanted to come with her, whenever she decided to do something. Towhee couldn’t say why this weighed so heavily on her today. Her children were grown, out there doing their own things. That was the mark of successful parenting, wasn’t it? Just look at Meerkat! But right now, Towhee just missed being close to her children. Hell, she missed her whole family. The wolves here were unprecedentedly kind, but they weren’t family.

Of course, she didn’t want to take it out on Wilwarin here. She managed a tired smile that didn’t reach her eyes and said, -“I was just thinking about sitting here and enjoying the peace and quiet for a while.”- So much for breakfasting and patrolling. She’d lost her interest in both. “If that’s not too boring for you, I wouldn’t mind the company. And it’s a sign language called Ptero. I could teach you.”-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I move my feet but I feel no beat. - by Towhee - January 16, 2022, 12:50 AM
RE: I move my feet but I feel no beat. - by Wilwarin - January 18, 2022, 05:42 PM
RE: I move my feet but I feel no beat. - by Towhee - January 18, 2022, 06:11 PM
RE: I move my feet but I feel no beat. - by Wilwarin - January 31, 2022, 11:53 PM
RE: I move my feet but I feel no beat. - by Towhee - February 01, 2022, 01:12 PM
RE: I move my feet but I feel no beat. - by Wilwarin - February 11, 2022, 09:59 PM
RE: I move my feet but I feel no beat. - by Towhee - February 13, 2022, 11:04 PM
RE: I move my feet but I feel no beat. - by Wilwarin - February 21, 2022, 10:44 AM
RE: I move my feet but I feel no beat. - by Towhee - February 23, 2022, 12:08 AM
RE: I move my feet but I feel no beat. - by Wilwarin - March 07, 2022, 12:06 PM
RE: I move my feet but I feel no beat. - by Towhee - March 07, 2022, 12:55 PM