Redsand Canyon Electronic circus weapon.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Towhee languished in the days following Caracal's informative visit. She considered visiting Emberwood, though something held her back. She assumed her son had let them know she was here, yet none of them came to visit. @Ruenna didn't come either. It made her feel a little forgotten, not that she blamed any of them. None of them needed her to lead or mother them anymore. She wasn't sure what else she could offer them.

She'd had it in her head that she would be a mentor here, yet despite her efforts, she didn't feel very connected. Towhee mulled this after she finished a patrol of the spine and found herself standing on its southern edge, peering across the distant river to the mountains along the horizon. She took a breath and made a split second decision, sending up a cursory howl to let anyone in earshot know she was leaving the territory and would return shortly.

Some amount of time later, she found her way to the foot of the Sunspire Mountains range, then followed her nose to the edge of a canyon. This must be Mereo. She pondered calling for Rue or even @Germanicus by name, though her recently low spirits prohibited it. Instead, Towhee howled for anyone who could spare her a few minutes' time.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Electronic circus weapon. - by Towhee - January 25, 2022, 01:24 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Ruenna - January 25, 2022, 04:20 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Towhee - January 25, 2022, 05:56 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Ruenna - January 26, 2022, 12:23 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 01:00 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Ruenna - January 26, 2022, 02:32 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 02:53 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Ruenna - January 26, 2022, 03:39 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 04:01 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Ruenna - January 26, 2022, 04:28 PM
RE: Electronic circus weapon. - by Towhee - January 26, 2022, 04:43 PM