Redsand Canyon Touch grass.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She could see she’d caught him by surprise. Towhee studied his face for any sign of distaste or hurt, though if he felt these things, he didn’t show it. Germanicus appeared contemplative for several beats, clearly weighing things out in his mind.

Oh, right, I forget Maxim isn’t actually physically attached to me, Towhee joked lightly. He would go with me, of course, if we agreed it’s what we wanted to do. She paused. I would invite Jack and Leo, but I would leave the choice up to them.

Just like the news of the men’s row, hearing that Arsenio thought highly of her was news to Towhee. She chuckled inwardly. Germanicus saw merit in the idea, though it was still just that: an idea.

I don’t even want to ask them about it unless you and I decide, together, that it would be a good move, Towhee said after a momentary pause. And I’m not just thinking of politics. Hell, I don’t really think of those much at all. I want to do what’s best for me and my family, of course, but you know that includes you, right? I came here for Rue, I said I’d stay here for Rue, and now Rue’s gone. But this place is my home and I don’t consider leaving it—or you—lightly.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Touch grass. - by Towhee - October 24, 2022, 10:07 AM
RE: Touch grass. - by Germanicus - October 24, 2022, 10:10 AM
RE: Touch grass. - by Towhee - October 24, 2022, 10:18 AM
RE: Touch grass. - by Germanicus - October 24, 2022, 10:30 AM
RE: Touch grass. - by Towhee - October 24, 2022, 10:49 AM
RE: Touch grass. - by Germanicus - October 24, 2022, 11:30 AM
RE: Touch grass. - by Towhee - October 24, 2022, 11:56 AM
RE: Touch grass. - by Germanicus - October 24, 2022, 12:15 PM
RE: Touch grass. - by Towhee - October 24, 2022, 12:21 PM
RE: Touch grass. - by Germanicus - October 24, 2022, 12:24 PM
RE: Touch grass. - by Towhee - October 24, 2022, 12:52 PM