Northstar Vale If we drop a stone in a pond, the ripples begin to move.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Mm, Towhee responded thoughtfully, I don’t feel as heavy as I did the year I gave birth to Caracal and the twins, plus Marten and the premature stillbirths. But not as light as the year I carried Meerkat without knowing it. Her lips pursed momentarily. I think I feel a bit more bloated than I did last year… so maybe three? Wanna make some bets? she joshed.

For no particular reason, her eyes trailed over the nearby water. She caught sight of a small ripple and wondered what might’ve caused it. A fish? A frog? Leo’s ghost? Towhee swallowed, watching the rings grow larger and larger, expanding toward the far side of the spring.

Turning back toward her mate, Towhee declared, Don’t forget, no matter how many we have, they’re all going to be named Sasha!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread