Northstar Vale Génnisi
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,007 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His offer brought a fond smile to her face as Towhee replied, -“That would be awesome, Antigone. I start signing with them as soon as their eyes open around two weeks old. The more I—and you, and everybody else—expose them to it, the quicker they’ll learn. And younger wolves tend to pick it up a lot more easily. They’ll be fluent in no time, before they can even verbalize properly.”-

Talking about Ptero made her think of her weekly classes. They were so informal, she barely thought of them that way. They were more like casual conversations on a schedule. Nonetheless, Antigone and his family were fastidious attendees. She wondered if they would miss their usual rendezvous over the next couple of weeks, though Towhee hoped to only skip a week or two before getting back out there.

Her merc training would likely be on hiatus longer, long enough that Towhee might ask someone to step up in her stead. @Reyson was probably the best choice for something like that. Towhee made a note to ask him about it the next time she saw him. Her paw stroked back and forth over the new goatskin he’d delivered on the pups’ birthday.

-You’re welcome to teach them anything you like, along with Ptero,- Towhee said after a brief, companionable silence, now broken only by the motion of her forelegs. -I know your parents think of us as family, which means you’re an older brother figure to these guys. They’ll look up to you.-

-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Génnisi - by Antigone - March 02, 2023, 03:41 PM
RE: Génnisi - by Towhee - March 02, 2023, 04:38 PM
RE: Génnisi - by Antigone - March 02, 2023, 05:11 PM
RE: Génnisi - by Towhee - March 02, 2023, 08:32 PM
RE: Génnisi - by Antigone - March 02, 2023, 09:47 PM
RE: Génnisi - by Towhee - March 07, 2023, 09:35 AM
RE: Génnisi - by Antigone - March 07, 2023, 12:50 PM
RE: Génnisi - by Towhee - March 07, 2023, 01:31 PM
RE: Génnisi - by Antigone - March 08, 2023, 07:19 PM
RE: Génnisi - by Towhee - March 08, 2023, 07:26 PM
RE: Génnisi - by Antigone - March 08, 2023, 08:27 PM