Cassiopeia's View Are you sick of all the tags yet?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her heart felt like a jackhammer in her chest even when Phox’s expression softened. Some of what he said was probably fair, though Towhee couldn’t really compute anything past the way he’d pulled away from her when she’d tried to lean on him.

For a while, Towhee still couldn’t speak. She slowly began processing everything he’d said. She felt sick over the comparisons he drew. She remembered the way he’d nearly killed himself chasing after Niamh and his babies. That was part of the reason why she refused to put her life on hold, wasting it with vain hopes.

Pragmatically speaking, there was no reason why she couldn’t accommodate her brother’s request to leave a communique of some kind for Maxim(’s ghost). Towhee probably would’ve humored him despite herself if he’d prodded her about it. But he’d kind of exploded on her and she was still reeling.

Okay. We don’t even know if Epoch is willing to relocate, she said faintly after a while. If they are, we can figure out something. But please… Phox… please don’t leave me too, Towhee whispered wretchedly.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Are you sick of all the tags yet? - by Towhee - April 28, 2023, 01:13 PM
RE: Are you sick of all the tags yet? - by Phox - April 28, 2023, 01:22 PM
RE: Are you sick of all the tags yet? - by Towhee - April 28, 2023, 01:32 PM
RE: Are you sick of all the tags yet? - by Phox - April 28, 2023, 01:38 PM
RE: Are you sick of all the tags yet? - by Towhee - April 28, 2023, 01:48 PM
RE: Are you sick of all the tags yet? - by Phox - April 28, 2023, 01:55 PM
RE: Are you sick of all the tags yet? - by Towhee - April 28, 2023, 02:06 PM
RE: Are you sick of all the tags yet? - by Phox - April 28, 2023, 02:11 PM
RE: Are you sick of all the tags yet? - by Towhee - April 28, 2023, 02:29 PM
RE: Are you sick of all the tags yet? - by Phox - April 28, 2023, 02:36 PM
RE: Are you sick of all the tags yet? - by Towhee - April 28, 2023, 02:44 PM