Verdigris Ravine Three snakes are beginning to nest in your voicebox.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
She’d climbed out of the water eventually, though she hadn’t strayed far. She languished at its edge, alternating between panting and shivering as day waned into night, then waxed into day again. Towhee cramped now and again, though there were no more grotesque discharges. She tried to lay very still, putting all her energy into fighting off the internal infection.

By her third day in the ravine, she felt wrung out but less feverish. She woke from a restive sleep and blinked groggily when her elbow touched a dead fish. Whether it had simply washed ashore or someone had left it there, Towhee didn’t know. She gobbled it quickly, then crawled into the shallows again. She drank as she soaked, letting out a long sigh.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Three snakes are beginning to nest in your voicebox. - by Towhee - March 15, 2024, 12:11 PM