Redhawk Caldera Any chapped-ass monkey with a keyboard can poop out a beginning.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee jerked when Orca licked the inside of her mouth, her sister's tongue horribly ticklish against her gums and the sensitive roof of her mouth. She moved backward, effectively spitting out the other pup's muzzle, frantically licking to get rid of the queer sensations.

She settled down a few moments later, then set into motion again. She wriggled blindly in whatever random direction she was facing, still in search of an actual nipple. One of the adults must have recognized her questing behavior and she was pushed until her face mashed gently into something soft. Towhee almost immediately latched onto the nub of flesh prodding her between the eyes.

Seconds later, she felt something soft and wriggly set down on either side of her. Towhee grunted and suckled all the harder, feeling possessive of her teat. Her jerky little forelimbs stretched out to knead at Raven's belly, ready to swat at anyone who infringed on her meal.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)