Redhawk Caldera Any chapped-ass monkey with a keyboard can poop out a beginning.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When Towhee gathered her wits and discovered that her teat had disappeared into her sister's mouth, she opened her mouth in an unearthly wail. One of the adults—most likely Raven herself—quickly plucked her off the floor and set her in front of another fleshy, milk-yielding nub. But Towhee didn't want that one; she wanted hers. Flailing and squirming on stumpy limbs, she continued to squall even as she torpedoed down the line of pups, crawling over them as she used her nose to seek out her teat and the thief who had taken it from her.

When she tumbled over @Oriole's back and sprawled back beside Orca, Towhee wasted no time. Although her head wobbled like a drunk's, she aimed her muzzle right at the other little girl's, whimpering angrily as she attempted to dislodge her.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)