Redhawk Caldera Any chapped-ass monkey with a keyboard can poop out a beginning.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee didn't stop to savor her victory. She immediately latched onto the freed nipple. Now that—the warm, rich and tasty milk—she could savor. She suckled greedily, growling every few seconds to warn away anyone else who might think of messing with her teat. She looked a little rabid for it, what with a foam of white bubbles frothing at the corners of her tiny mouth, but Towhee hardly noticed.

Having emptied the tank and refilled it, there was only one thing to do now. Ignoring the slight jostling of her siblings—and absolutely refusing to let go of the pink nub in her mouth—Towhee happily gave herself over to yet another milk-drunk nap.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)