Heron Lake Plateau And you know dogs, they need ample time outside
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,007 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Niamh quickly deflected, which only made Towhee all the more curious. After several self-deprecating remarks, Niamh assured Towhee that she wouldn't need to worry about it and that she'd sort it out on her own. The Beta would've liked to say she was the respectful sort who'd simply take her friend's words at face value and respectfully drop the subject, but that wasn't entirely true.

"You sure? I know I'm deaf but I can be a good listener," she quipped lightly before adding, a touch more sincerely, "You can talk to me if you need." Towhee couldn't guess at the source of Niamh's discomfiture, though it probably involved (an)other member(s) of the pack, hence her reluctance (and the leader's intrigue). But everyone needed a confidant and, despite many of the other Redhawks' penchant for going around trash-talking behind each others' backs, Towhee wasn't really the type (she preferred to be mean right to your face). If Niamh chose to unload on her, she could keep it to herself.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: And you know dogs, they need ample time outside - by Towhee - May 24, 2018, 08:16 AM