Heron Lake Plateau And you know dogs, they need ample time outside
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Niamh didn't take the accusatory look personally and was quick to reassure the Redhawk that she (and her sister) needn't worry. Towhee frowned thoughtfully as her friend continued to confess her feelings. She'd never dealt with any of this herself and suddenly she was glad for it. Unrequited attraction sounded like it sucked.

"It's probably not a bad idea," Towhee said, "avoiding him, I mean. It'll probably help you get over your feelings for him. Although I'm definitely no expert." Her head tilted. "Why do you feel bad though? It's not like you can control your feelings. I mean, I wish. But that's not how it works. As long as you don't act on them, then what's the problem? I mean, it still blows for you," she finished, frowning sympathetically now and reaching out to pat the other wolf's shoulder.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: And you know dogs, they need ample time outside - by Towhee - May 25, 2018, 11:20 AM