Heron Lake Plateau And you know dogs, they need ample time outside
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,007 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The feelings Niamh described sounded unpleasant and the whole experience did not appeal to Towhee in any way. She wondered if it was odd that she'd never had a crush and that she wasn't interested in developing one anytime soon. She didn't care much for romance. Besides, who could she possibly fall in love with around here? She was related to 99% of the male population. She even included Colt in there (since he was Finley's brother) and, regardless, she wouldn't pair up with him even if they were the last two wolves on the planet and responsible for saving the species. There was really only Nevouku (pass, she thought) and Ben, she supposed. She was surprised he even came to mind; she barely remembered he was around most of the time.

"That sounds like shit. Glad it's never happened to me. Hopefully it never does," Towhee declared before a thought struck her with the suddenness of a thunderclap. "There's always X." She smirked. Did she mean Niamh should go for him or she herself should pair off with the bird? Either way, the shit-eating grin on her face demonstrated the ridiculousness of the notion.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: And you know dogs, they need ample time outside - by Towhee - May 25, 2018, 12:44 PM