Heron Lake Plateau And you know dogs, they need ample time outside
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee stared at Niamh. "Wow, that was terrible," she let her know because true friends don't stab you in the back, they stab you in the front. "But speaking of him, he's probably wondering where I am. I was meaning to head out for a patrol before it gets too hot." She still hadn't talked about her heatstroke and, now that Niamh had confided in her, the Beta reconsidered.

"Come with," she said, waving a paw and beginning to trot toward the slope that led to the plateau's foot. "I actually had a bit of a health scare while you two were gone. Rave called it heat poisoning. I didn't even know that was a thing. Anyway, I'm fine," Towhee continued rather breezily, "but I wanted to tell you, since you told me—since you're my person, now."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: And you know dogs, they need ample time outside - by Towhee - May 25, 2018, 12:55 PM