Heron Lake Plateau And you know dogs, they need ample time outside
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
More like my Person, Towhee decided, since it deserved a capital letter to designate its—Niamh's—importance. She couldn't explain exactly how the she-wolf had become her close friend so quickly, though it just felt natural. In fact, the Delta didn't react to the title at all, probably because it fit just right and was no big deal. It was weird because it wasn't weird.

"I just got really dizzy and felt off all of a sudden. It sucked but as soon as I hit the water, I was fine," Towhee explained. "Fiadh and Orca were there too. I have some great sisters." She paused. "Speaking of them, how're things going with the rest of the pack? I know there's been some tension and stuff. Has the ptero been helping at all...?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: And you know dogs, they need ample time outside - by Towhee - May 25, 2018, 01:12 PM