Heron Lake Plateau And you know dogs, they need ample time outside
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,007 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee nodded at Niamh's guesses. She would have to be careful in hot weather, basically. The Beta theorized that it was the suddenness of the change in seasons that had prompted her reaction; it had gone from winter straight to summer, with no gradual warm-up in between to give her body a chance to adjust. But she didn't mention that theory now, not really wanting to focus on her illness. She would much rather discuss her friend's progress with the Redhawks.

"Clo is definitely fiercely passionate, especially about her family," Towhee agreed, smiling fondly. "But that's great that you made some progress with her! I do think it'll take longer for her to accept Screech, if she ever accepts him at all... but my own relationship with him is improving a bit, so maybe that'll help her come around. Speaking of which, you might have some competition for X," the yearling teased, grinning as she thought of Screech's reaction to the mention of the hawk.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: And you know dogs, they need ample time outside - by Towhee - May 28, 2018, 09:49 AM