Heron Lake Plateau And you know dogs, they need ample time outside
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,007 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Niamh was absolutely right, of course: there was no competition. She smirked, though her features soon settled into a more thoughtful expression. Would Towhee say they were getting along? It didn't fit quite right, though she wasn't about to argue semantics. It would take a lot of time to rebuild the trust Screech had broken, though Towhee was trying very hard to give him that opportunity.

Her words triggered something within Towhee and Phox's face suddenly filled her mind. "My brothers have a bad habit of betraying me," she mumbled, her words much too garbled for Niamh to hear, much less decipher properly. It was true, though, she realized: her sisters tended to have a much better track record with her. Funny how that worked out...

Much louder and clearer, Towhee said, "I'm gonna need you to pipe down now so I can hear the patrol." She grinned at the silly quip. But she really did want to focus more on their surroundings, which shouldn't be a problem. Towhee was certain that she and Niamh could totally be the types to rock a companionable silence.

Fade + new one soon? :D
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: And you know dogs, they need ample time outside - by Towhee - May 30, 2018, 01:05 PM