Heron Lake Plateau Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She neared the clump of trees where the Alpha pair tended to linger, not far from the shore of the lake. Just as Raven's scent hit her noise—there was something metallic and sickly about the smell that made Towhee's heart drum in her chest—movement caught her eye. The Beta swung to face it, fur prickling, though the tension that sang through her whooshed away just as rapidly when she saw it was only Niamh.

-Hey!- she signed in return. Although she really wanted to find out what was happening with her sister, she also wanted to say, -I'm sorry I've been so scarce lately. I needed time to think about something. I'll tell you all about it later. But first I really need to speak to Rave. Is that for her?- Towhee finished by pointing a toe at the rabbit stuffed in the she-wolf's mouth.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns? - by Towhee - June 18, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns? - by Towhee - June 18, 2018, 03:49 PM