Heron Lake Plateau Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The Beta's fur bristled. She wanted to demand why she hadn't had him killed but clenched her teeth before her tongue could wag. It was likely everyone had been too busy tending to the ailing Alpha to avenge Raven at the critical moment. Towhee's paws flexed against the soil underfoot as she pictured tearing out Screech's throat herself. The progress the siblings had made lately was beyond obsolete now.

Raven spoke again and Towhee's orange eyes fixed on her face. This time, she made no attempt to stay the quaking that shook her to the very core. They'd all been trying to give him another chance—even Raven herself—and he was some kind of deranged incestuous rapist the entire time? A savage snarl burst out of the Beta as this knowledge sunk in.

"I want him dead," Towhee said once the noise subsided. He didn't deserve the breaths he drew. Besides, he would only subject some other wolves to his horrific penchant for treachery. "I want to hunt him down and execute him for his crimes. I'll take X and a couple of scouts." She didn't actually want to ask for permission, she just wanted to go. But she lapsed into a shaking silence then, allowing Quixote and Raven an opportunity to react to her proposal and hopefully sanction the execution.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns? - by Towhee - June 18, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns? - by Towhee - June 19, 2018, 09:41 AM