Heron Lake Plateau Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,007 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee's face grew steely with consternation as she awaited formal authorization. Her orange eyes flitted from Quixote's face to Raven's, missing it entirely when Niamh volunteered to go with her. It seemed the Alpha male wanted to accompany her. She understood his desire to avenge his mate, though she continued peering between the Alpha pair and eventually shook her head.

"You two should both stay here and look after one another and the pups. I'm a master mercenary, this is my responsibility. I'll take at least two scouts with me, probably @Tegan and—Niamh?" As she spoke her friend's name, she finally looked to the butterscotch she-wolf. Assuming the Gamma repeated her intention to accompany the Beta, Towhee turned back to her sister. "I'll ask @Colt if he'll come too."

With that established, Towhee wasn't going to hesitate. Screech already had a head start and she was hellbent on catching up to him as swiftly as possible. "I'm going to summon X and the others and head out directly," she announced, pausing only long enough for any last-minute details before gently nudging Raven's cheek and pivoting to march out of the den and toward the plateau's outskirts.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns? - by Towhee - June 18, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns? - by Towhee - June 19, 2018, 08:04 PM