Heron Lake Plateau i can see a shitfaced brother that i covered for what must've been the last ten years
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The party of three trekked home, making decent time despite Towhee's bum leg (likely only sprained, thank goodness). The Beta was so eager to get back to the plateau, she refused to rest or even eat until they returned home. She couldn't wait to tell Raven the good news: she had torn Screech's throat and cast him into the sea. She had no doubt that he had sunk beneath the dark waves and perished.

When she, X and @Niamh approached their homestead, Towhee saw several figures straddling the border. Her fur prickled beneath the hawk's talons as she exchanged a heavy look with her friend (and hero!). It felt weird to approach outsiders from this side but it somehow felt safer too; if anyone from within the pack came calling too, they would have the group surrounded.

By the time Towhee and Niamh ranged close enough to start interrogating, Colt had arrived. Just as Towhee had hoped, they closed ranks on either side of the small band of strangers. The Beta missed Colt's question, though she saw his lips move. She came to a standstill, forelegs braced, ears thrust forward, tail arched stiffly and head lowered just in case.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can see a shitfaced brother that i covered for what must've been the last ten years - by Towhee - June 28, 2018, 05:23 PM