Heron Lake Plateau i can see a shitfaced brother that i covered for what must've been the last ten years
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She should have realized sooner that this rear position put her at a distinct disadvantage. As soon as the head of the group began to speak, Towhee prowled off to the party's left, affording herself a view of the stranger's mouth. She caught everything after "warrior," even as she resisted looking sideways at the woman's one-eyed counterpart or down at the young ones scattered at her feet. Even when one was pushed gently forward, the Beta did not drop her gaze from the tired obsidian face perched atop slumped alabaster shoulders.

Towhee didn't quite know what to make of the situation, though she couldn't resist responding to the offer. "Too late, I already killed him." Her eyes panned over to Colt and Ceara, sure they would understand who she meant. Her gaze quickly flicked back to the interloper as she squinted and added, "I didn't catch your name or what you're doing at our borders." She didn't mention her deafness, nor acknowledge the raptor perched attentively on her shoulder blade, feeling no particular need to explain herself to the she-wolf or her young.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can see a shitfaced brother that i covered for what must've been the last ten years - by Towhee - June 28, 2018, 07:21 PM