Do non-account NPCs count toward puppy slots?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
(August 30, 2019, 09:10 AM)Maegi Wrote:
(August 30, 2019, 08:23 AM)Indra Wrote: Maybe we need to firm up the language, as personally, I’d be in favor of all puppies period requiring accounts and the appropriate user titling (such as, ranked in a pack) even if they were dying — for clarity and also for tracking purposes. In *that* scenario they would most definitely count towards the total puppy count.

This is basically the crux of what I'm getting at -- I would also be in favor of this rule. It would eliminate the need to even have this conversation.

First of all, this is an excellent question. Thank you for asking.

I am leaning toward this myself and we are definitely discussing this currently.

We like to have simple, clear-cut rules without all sorts of exceptions and this approach would satisfy that, I think.

My only concern is that we'd see a lot less puppy deaths, which are great plot devices, but I'm probably the only one who'd be genuinely sad about that, lol, so...
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Do non-account NPCs count toward puppy slots? - by Maegi - August 29, 2019, 05:09 PM
RE: Do non-account NPCs count toward puppy slots? - by Towhee - August 30, 2019, 09:42 AM