Stone Circle she lie, but i believe her
love stupid, I know it, I know cause I'm a fool in love
37 Posts
Ooc — summer
set after this. tagging all females, but feel free to join just if you want to, no obligation. @Nyra @Blondine @Minnow @Leta @Arlette @Vespera @Dawn @Laurel @Nanook @Valette
also tagging this

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: due to mentions of murder/sexual violence

@Bhediya and her had agreed to split up and inform the surrounding packs of the crime that had taken place. If a killer was fine with doing that once, he would be fine to do it again. And she didn't want that happening to any more women. (She was still unaware, that the crime scene that she had come across was only one out of two.)

While Bhe searched for Lost Creek Hollow, Lita headed to Easthollow. She knew the way there naturally; it had almost been her pack of choice when her brother's home had been full.

Anyway- she arrived at the border, scent strong with plenty and plenty of wolves. And plenty of girls. A pause, and then she threw back her head, releasing one howl calling for their leader @Greyback , and another to summon all the women. Lita could not stand the thought of another girl cruelly manipulated into forced relations and death.
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
The mammoth of a wolf was quick to the scene, and as he approached he saw a woman, unfamiliar and ghost-like. She was elegant, sleek, with fur as white as snow and piercing blue eyes like water-dipped jewels that reminded him almost of his northern heritage. Almost.

He smiled as he approached, his posture poised and radiating that of the title he held. A lesson that had been well ingrained in him since birth.

Were it not for the heavy scent of Uaine Gorsedd the man likely would of held the same stone facade and aloofness he always did with strangers, but given the current relations of said pack and Easthollow, new-founded or not, Greyback was determined to treat them as if they were good friends. "What brings you to Easthollow, young one?" he questioned.

This is my art, and it is dangerous
1,693 Posts
Ooc — Liv
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nyra had heard the howl, which was a little louder due to her convenient closeness. With a curious twitch of her ear, the massive pitch-white woman took off at a gallop, soon joining Greyback and this new she-wolf across from him. 
"Hello again, Sir Greyback." Nyra greeted as she stopped, looking from him to the blue-eyed girl. 
Her alpha didn't seem on edge in any regard, so she decided to offer their guest a small, brief smile and a slight nod "You called for all the females to be here with Greyback. Something tells me this particular request is due to something rather dark? Please tell me if I'm wrong." Nyra tilted her head a little. She didn't want to assume why this girl was here. After all, the girl seemed to want to help, at least that's what Nyra picked up on from the blue-eyed lady's body language.
Fury is in peak condition
Health (100/100)
Fury claims a +6 buff in all combat dice rolls
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
she arrives a few moments after the pair do, feeling oddly dwarfed by the both of them. a chuff and glance greet Greyback, but her attention turns fully to the woman on their borders, curiosity piqued. she does not expect this to be a light matter in the least, which the pale woman articulates clearly. and so she waits, features cautious, for the woman to offer further details.
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
This'll be Nanook's only post!

She was on the other side of the territory when the summons went up, and a hushed curse fell from her lips -- murmured in the language of the North, as always, just in case one of the kids was around. The mercenary wished to be present. Not every day did a foreign voice send out a siren as specific as this, and she could only assume, by the inclusion of Greyback, that the news was of great importance.

A sigh escaped her, which turned into a tip of her head, and a howl back. Her own message was short, and clear, the distance of her whereabouts, evident in how dim her voice would sound once her clear notes reached the dwelling of Greyback, the stranger, and the women of Easthollow who had been close enough to attend her. In the meanwhile she would make her way toward them, in the hope to intercept Greyback and her sister, and collect the news from them.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
love stupid, I know it, I know cause I'm a fool in love
37 Posts
Ooc — summer
The first arrival was that of a man built like a mountain. Stone and rock and towering above, blue eyes flit up to the man she figures is the leader. Before Lita can answer his inquiry, two other women arrive, one asking of the circumstances of her call and hitting the nail right on the head. Lolita gives a curt nod to her questions. 

Even as few had come, she figured the news would be passed among the people, and therefore proceeded with her words. "Good afternoon, Easthollow. I have some unfortunate news fer ye." She sighed, allowing that to settle in the air before going on. "Just recently, me n' my friend Bhediya discovered a... a body, up by Mudminnow River. She was a woman who had clearly been a victim of... both sexual and physical violence. We tried to look fer scents, anything, but it seems th' water washed it away. I dinna ken under what circumstances he killed her, but... I think women in yer area should be careful. If he did it once, he'll do it again." Expression solemn, she waited to see if they had any questions or anything to say about that. She hoped her warning would be heeded.
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Laurel arrived just to hear the news that was brought to them. She arrived feeling sceptical -- why Greyback and then all the women? -- but when she heard the news itself, Laurel felt every fibre of her body freeze. She was brought back to that horrifying night and her breathing grew unsteady, though she was able to hide her panic to most -- unless they were sensitive souls or those who were good at picking up such things. She kept breathing shallowly and her head pounded as she heard the words. Sexually and physically. A body. A body! Someone died? She died? How did they even know, then, of the sexual violence? That made no sense. Why even would they check? Who even was this? How would she know they were truthful?

Because the truth was unbearable, Laurel broke into a snarl and snapped, Lies! She wasn't sure why she did it. She didn't really want to. But she did it anyway. How do you even know for sure anything sexual happened? Why are you here fearmongering? You're not even one of us. Laurel's tail curled over her back and she took a threatening step forward. She didn't want any of this shit. She hadn't asked for this. Why was someone doing this to her?