Sun Mote Copse Blow the wind southerly.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When Towhee spotted someone moving toward her from within the territory, she initially thought it was Pippin. Ah, nope, she realized her error when her orange eyes focused on Niamh's feminine features. Her friend signed at her and Towhee glanced in the direction Crow had gone, brow furrowing before she faced Niamh once more.

"Sugar went to train with Raven but evidently disappeared the day after she arrived," Towhee explained. "That was Crow," she added, features twisting in consternation. "He said Rave gave Sugar some homework and she seemed all about it. She's not the type to just bail either. She must've gotten lost again." She sighed, sagging as if under the weight. "I really wish people would stop doing that." And though she didn't say it out loud, Towhee thought to herself that she wasn't going to waste any more time searching for those lost, much as she wanted to find them. It was such a waste of time and energy.

"But," the mercenary said in the next breath, motioning for Niamh to join her on her walk back into the copse and her waiting bed, "I don't want to think about this shit. You know what I'd rather think about?" She barely paused, eyes skimming the side of Niamh's face as a smile twitched her lips. "You and my brother, eh?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 19, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by RIP Niamh - January 21, 2020, 08:24 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 03:33 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 06:18 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 06:54 PM