Sun Mote Copse Blow the wind southerly.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Niamh made a valid point, which Towhee hated to counter, but her lips twisted as she explained, "She's been gone for over two weeks, according to Crow." That was even longer than her disappearing act during the foray to the coast. She swallowed thickly, still feeling the remnants of guilt about that. "I don't think either one of you should go," she added a little reluctantly, feeling even more like an ass. "I get it. I want to find her too. But wandering the wilds, it's..." It was an exercise in futility, honestly, and that was the hard truth.

Her friend surprised her by broaching another topic entirely: her butthurt (I couldn't help myself). "What?" she blurted, caught off guard. "Not checking me out, my ass," she retorted, then started laughing at her own pun, the sound similar to a braying donkey. "It's a rug burn from all the dicking," she fibbed with a forced casual shrug.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 19, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by RIP Niamh - January 21, 2020, 08:24 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 03:33 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 06:18 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 06:54 PM