Sun Mote Copse Blow the wind southerly.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Niamh offered her support and Towhee smiled appreciatively. "Thanks, Niamh," she burred. "I don't think Wraen would take issue," she thought aloud, recollecting the Sovereign's earlier blessing, although that had taken place before the woman had attacked her. "I dunno. I probably don't have to worry about this but it'd be a good problem to have, honestly."

They were nearing the rendezvous site and, specifically, the place where Towhee kept house with Phox and the kids. As they approached, Towhee almost made a joke about Niamh joining them but then another thought entirely struck her. She stopped in her tracks.

"Before I head to bed, I ought to find Uncle @Elwood and Aunt @Finley and let them know about Sugar." She paused, face contorting. "I'm going to have to tell them their missing son came by and couldn't be bothered to stick around too. Ugh." Sigh. "Catch you later...?" And they would talk about the ship then.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 19, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by RIP Niamh - January 21, 2020, 08:24 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 03:33 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 06:18 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 06:54 PM