Sun Mote Copse From utility animal to life partner
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee's face scrunched as Wraen spoke. She didn't understand where this was coming from and, to add to her bafflement, she actually felt insulted by the Sovereign's apparent game plan. Was she somehow unsuitable? She badly wanted to interrupt, though she pressed her teeth into her lip and let Wraen finish. It was good that she did, because those last few sentences sent the Regent's mind spinning to an unexpected place.

"Why don't we switch then," she said before she could actually think about it. Man, she couldn't stop seeing the parallels between her younger self and the suddenly pregnant Raven... "Or share. I have been an Alpha more than once and I'm perfectly suited to the role." The thank you very much glittered in her orange eyes as she felt her pulse suddenly pounding, though her expression softened a little as she tacked on, "I understand, for what it's worth. Being in charge can be a burden. But it's one I know I can bear."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
From utility animal to life partner - by Wraen - March 15, 2020, 11:47 AM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Towhee - March 16, 2020, 10:48 AM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Wraen - March 16, 2020, 11:09 AM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Towhee - March 16, 2020, 12:29 PM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Wraen - March 16, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Towhee - March 16, 2020, 12:49 PM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Wraen - March 16, 2020, 01:20 PM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Towhee - March 16, 2020, 01:54 PM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Wraen - March 20, 2020, 02:58 PM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Towhee - March 23, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: From utility animal to life partner - by Wraen - March 25, 2020, 01:01 PM