Moonspear Zombie nation.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
They weren't left waiting long after Fennec's call. First came Hydra, prowling up behind them like a leonine shadow. Towhee might not have noticed her stealthy approach at all, though she thought she saw Phox glancing in that direction and followed his gaze, her tail swishing at the sight of her sister-in-arms. Orange eyes bright, she smiled as they raked over Hydra's face and form. She looked well.

Not long after that, Bronco and Meerkat made their appearance. She didn't catch Bronco's greeting, her eyes fixed on her young daughter. Towhee needn't have made the come hither motion she did. Soon, Meerkat was pressed into her chest, her crown bumping the Sovereign's chin almost painfully. Mindless of this, Towhee automatically lifted her forelegs to wrap around Meerkat's slim shoulders, noting how much more grown her daughter seemed every time they met. And was she sparkling?

Crooning under her breath, Towhee fussed at the youth's ears for a moment before releasing her and nudging her toward her father and sister. While Meerkat presumably went in to greet each of them in turn, Towhee's attention shifted back to Bronco and Hydra as she queried, -"How's everything?"-

Evidently, these two words triggered Meerkat, as she suddenly pivoted on her heel and exclaimed, "Mom, dad, Fen! Guess what! Osiris is making a new pack in Firefly Glen and we're going with him!" She struck out a foreleg to point at Bronco, gaze sweeping over the group and lingering on Hydra as she added, "We just officially decided this morning!"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Zombie nation. - by Towhee - October 12, 2020, 10:08 AM
RE: Zombie nation. - by Fennec - October 12, 2020, 10:42 AM
RE: Zombie nation. - by Hydra - October 12, 2020, 01:23 PM
RE: Zombie nation. - by RIP Bronco - October 12, 2020, 10:08 PM
RE: Zombie nation. - by Phox - October 15, 2020, 09:52 AM
RE: Zombie nation. - by Towhee - October 15, 2020, 10:42 AM
RE: Zombie nation. - by Fennec - October 15, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: Zombie nation. - by Hydra - October 22, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Zombie nation. - by RIP Bronco - October 26, 2020, 07:08 PM
RE: Zombie nation. - by Phox - October 27, 2020, 06:34 PM
RE: Zombie nation. - by Towhee - October 27, 2020, 10:32 PM