Redhawk Caldera You shout it out but I can't hear a word you say.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Private 
I'll date it a little while after this, @Eljay!

Just as she'd said, she didn't go far. Towhee walked until she found her path cut off by water, then slumped to the ground. She didn't think it was possible to sleep after everything that had happened—surely, her spinning thoughts would keep her up for days—but as soon as her head hit the ground, she crashed.

When her eyes opened, Towhee found herself gazing at an orange and pink sky. Was it early evening? Or perhaps early morning? She sat up, feeling disoriented, and winced as her body protested. Gingerly, she bent in half to inspect her nethers. She wasn't actively bleeding anymore. But everything hurt: her body, her heart, her goddamn soul.

She flopped back onto the grass and lay motionless, staring up into nothingness.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
You shout it out but I can't hear a word you say. - by Towhee - March 06, 2021, 03:18 PM