Redhawk Caldera I wanna take you into the sunlight.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
In hindsight, maybe pitching it this way wasn't the best idea. Towhee finally caught her breath and maneuvered into a slightly more comfortable position, leaning on one foreleg to take the pressure off her ballooning midsection. She tried to keep her eyes on Rue's face as she did so, to catch whatever reaction she would get to that absolutely ludicrous pitch. Unsurprisingly, her pack mate seemed a little taken aback.

"Sorry, that was crass," the Sovereign apologized, "but yeah. I know it's a lot to ask and it's not nearly the same thing as having your own. But I could honestly really use the help, if you're up for it. Phox is doing what he can but he has to worry about his mate, who's also injured on top of pregnant. And the pups' biological father is no longer part of the picture, seeing as he was the one who injured her." She meant to mention Eljay's abandonment too but couldn't even bring herself to talk about it.

Taking a deep breath, she continued, "I haven't even found a den yet. I was wondering if you've been staying anywhere in particular and whether you'd mind some roommates? Or you could help me find someplace suitable... again, if you're up for it." Towhee should've added a disclaimer about no obligations or pressure but she couldn't bring herself to do it. She just gazed up at Rue, feeling needier than ever.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Towhee - March 15, 2021, 11:57 AM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Ruenna - March 15, 2021, 12:25 PM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Towhee - March 15, 2021, 12:32 PM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Ruenna - March 15, 2021, 01:09 PM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Towhee - March 15, 2021, 01:19 PM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Ruenna - March 16, 2021, 10:48 AM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Towhee - March 16, 2021, 11:54 AM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Ruenna - March 18, 2021, 01:36 PM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Towhee - March 18, 2021, 11:21 PM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Ruenna - March 19, 2021, 11:05 AM
RE: I wanna take you into the sunlight. - by Towhee - March 21, 2021, 07:45 PM