Redhawk Caldera Magic is costly. You take what you didn't earn, but you pay for it.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She could feel her heart pounding against her rib cage as she waited for him to say something. Only three words left his mouth and Towhee felt an unbidden rush of anger. How could he be so cavalier about this? Her jaw clenched and she exhaled through her nostrils, trying to lighten her own mood by recollecting Rue's hilarious plea that she not murder Reyes. It helped.

"What we had is over, Reyes. But if you accept the terms, you can still be part of the kids' lives," Towhee said, her mouth dry. She still had so many misgivings, whatever anyone else said, but she wanted to try to be pragmatic, reasonable, not for his sake but for their children's. "So, do you?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Magic is costly. You take what you didn't earn, but you pay for it. - by Towhee - August 11, 2021, 02:44 PM