Blackfoot Forest Rabenballade.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"...the fuck is that smell?" she griped as she moved along, only for the realization to strike. "Oh. Fuckin' foxes..." Why had her family continuously called themselves after these disgustingly pungent critters? That made her think of her brother, of course, and Towhee slowed, stopped, wondering if she ought to go check on him at Frosthawks.

Maybe she would do that, after she tromped around the wilderness a bit more. Decision made, she began walking again. It was so unlike her, to want to wander around by herself, especially after encouraging everyone to find a pack as soon as possible. But Towhee was actually enjoying herself, weirdly enough, and...

The sight of another wolf scattered her thoughts. She came to a sudden halt, eyeing the stranger. Wait, no, that wasn't a stranger. Towhee's eyes widened as recognition registered. When was the last time she'd seen Pippin? She vaguely remembered a disagreement over Meerkat. She hadn't seen him since. Hadn't he vanished, right after insisting he wanted to be involved in the girl's life?

But it was such ancient history, she couldn't really remember, nor was there any particular feelings left beside a vague sense of distaste. Judging by the look on his face, the feeling was mutual. The longer she stared, though, the more her own vague ire dissipated. And it didn't turn into simple ambivalence.

It turned into something else, which prompted her to say, "Hey, Pippin."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Rabenballade. - by Towhee - November 30, 2021, 01:33 PM
RE: Rabenballade. - by Pippin - December 02, 2021, 07:38 AM
RE: Rabenballade. - by Towhee - December 02, 2021, 11:21 AM
RE: Rabenballade. - by Pippin - December 02, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: Rabenballade. - by Towhee - December 02, 2021, 02:50 PM
RE: Rabenballade. - by Pippin - December 02, 2021, 03:34 PM
RE: Rabenballade. - by Towhee - December 02, 2021, 04:02 PM