Redsand Canyon Living right now, well you can call it disillusioned
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee still didn’t follow. Was Tierra picking on the name of the pack? It was kind of cutesy, she supposed. It wasn’t until the girl’s next remark, made out loud, that it clicked. She didn’t like the term “Plebeian.”

If you don’t want to be a Plebeian, then you’ll have to train as a soldier. As much as I’d love for you to stay here, it’s not a decision to make lightly one way or the other. Whatever side you choose, you’re going to have to put in the work. It’s a pretty serious commitment.

She touched her muzzle to Tierra’s temple, her eyes cutting sideways to actually catch Germanicus’s words this time. He spoke succinctly, instructing the yearling to declare her choice. With Sphyra and even Caracal, it would be obvious (soldier and civilian, respectively). But she couldn’t be sure what Tierra might pick.

Towhee waited, tail flicking, nodding at her daughter. It was up to her if she wanted to pledge her fealty and which path she wanted to walk if she did.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Living right now, well you can call it disillusioned - by Towhee - March 22, 2022, 11:01 PM