Redsand Canyon Living right now, well you can call it disillusioned
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
In the few heartbeats between Tierra’s, “Yeah, sure,” and Germanicus’s, “Very well,” Towhee wondered what she would do if her child—or grandchild—ended up not making the cut. They were grown, meaning she was no longer responsible for them. They were responsible for themselves and must put in the work. She could vouch for them, but only to a point.

Hopefully Tierra, Killdeer and any of the other wayward Redhawks that found their way here would be able to manage themselves in Mereo. She didn’t particularly want to find out what happened otherwise. Pushing the thought from her mind, she grinned when it became clear Tierra would be afforded the chance to carve out her niche here, just like her mother.

Come on, I’ll show you around the place, she said, stepping up close and slinging an arm companionably around her daughter’s shoulders for a moment before releasing her. Welcome to your new home, Towhee quipped, nodding her head before taking off toward the innermost reaches of the canyon to begin the grand tour.

I figured you can wrap or just archive here! I would love another mother/daughter thread soon! :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Living right now, well you can call it disillusioned - by Towhee - April 04, 2022, 08:49 PM