Redhawk Caldera I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It turned out Jack hadn’t forgotten Towhee’s promise to visit Brecheliant. She couldn’t put it off any longer, not if she was carrying pups. And with Phox back in the fold, it seemed like a good time to take a big ole trip down memory lane.

She hung back toward the rear of the group as they made their final approach. Towhee avoided looking at the caldera until she couldn’t, then set baleful eyes upon it. She would do anything for her kids, though Towhee realized she really didn’t want to be here.

And what if @Eljay showed up to greet them? There was always the possibility that @Reyes might turn up too. Wouldn’t that be wild? Towhee shifted her weight and, without realizing it, let out a mildly hysterical laugh.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - January 12, 2023, 03:16 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Towhee - January 12, 2023, 03:49 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - January 12, 2023, 07:42 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Teya - January 14, 2023, 03:09 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Eljay - January 16, 2023, 04:55 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - January 16, 2023, 04:55 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - January 18, 2023, 02:59 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Teya - January 19, 2023, 09:19 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maia - January 19, 2023, 09:43 AM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Phox - February 15, 2023, 12:54 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Towhee - February 15, 2023, 03:39 PM
RE: I can do anything that I want, 'cause, look - by Maxim - February 28, 2023, 11:13 PM