Swiftcurrent Creek lucrosus
an hour of wolves and shattered shields
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
All Welcome 
germanicus carried the fur and blood of the witch to the borders of swiftcurrent.

there he called for leadership and to give his report, not knowing that @Arric alone was here while akavir had gone to riverclan for a time.

he stood quietly.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
-Angels Don't do what he did-
998 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Arric moved towards the howl. His mind and body tired. He felt a failure and he felt nonplussed and bitter and upset and there was no relief. He needed a momwnt of respite. To simply meditate and exist.

Instead he dipped his head with a slow kind smile. Germanicus. How do you fare?

He wrinkled his nose at the scent of the blood and fur and looked down at it. 

Is she alive, wounded, captured, got away?
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
"wounded. escaped."

he felt little remorse over his lie. she had been driven from the creek. she would not return. his duty then had been carried out.

"moss tracks her now."

the man studied gunnar. "i am sorry to have been departed so long."
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
998 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Arric frowned he didn't like that too well. But it couldn't be helped. It was not this wolf's job to be running after an enemy. He had wounded her chased her off. Arric had preferred he'd killed her, but it was what it was.

Very well. Did you happen to see our wolf Moss out there?
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
"south," he said quietly. "she follows the witch."

and the witch was his to do with as he pleased.

"i will hunt once i have rested."
Swiftcurrent Creek
Beta*
998 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Guardian
Therapist
Arric nodded and motioned for him to come on in. He'd let him find a place to sleep, then Arric would fret over Moss and hope she was okay.

There wasn't much they could do now. He wanted to tell this wolf if he saw Moss to tell her to stop hunting, it didn't matter now. Reverie and Lestan were gone and it seemed the witch had only been after blossom, but he kept his tongue quiet. He would ask Akavir first.
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
last for me! fading!

sleep would not come easily to the eagle, nor would it stay once it had arrived.

a nod to arric before he padded off to find a tree beneath which he would make his temporary bed.