Firefly Glen [PHE] lal
Moonglow
Pi
my mind turns your life into folklore
128 Posts
Ooc — Chan
All Welcome 
Tag for reference—AW!

It had taken Nantahala time to adjust to the crowds, and now that she was acclimated, she figured it was time to get out and meet some other wolves. There was excitement written across her face as she exited the Moonglow camp, and a skip to her step.

She hadn’t seen @Rodyn yet, though she knew he was busy, but her curiosity got the better of her, and she started towards Moontide’s camp to see if he was around.
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,673 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn was still in the throes of meeting and greeting. It was not an easy task this constant talking. he'd rather be hunting. But he did his best. He showed his best side. Though he was taking a moment in teh cool of the forest. Deep breaths in and out, before he went along to the next group.

Though he was surprised by the youngling that walked near and he chuffed kindly. Nantahala! he called out with delight.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Moonglow
Pi
my mind turns your life into folklore
128 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Ah—there he was! Rodyn!!! she called in turn, pivoting on her heel to redirect herself towards him. She approached him with a large grin, and wagging tail, and outstretched arms to pull him into a short embrace if he allowed it.

This is insane and awesome!! she complimented, looking around as she spoke. You did an amazing job—look at this turnout!!!
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,673 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
Deerstalker
Trapper
The young she wolf came towards him. Happiness in all facets of her face. This is what he strived for. A place, a gathering that brought all manner of different ways together so that they could learn. And potentially grow in understanding. Though it was not always the case. He pulled the younger girl into the hug that she sought. Laughter shaking them both.

Rodyn's ears went to his skull and he looked sheepish. I did not do it on my own. The moon villages have all done well. You have done well.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.